Workhorse 1975t Trailer Offset Pit
Special Order. Pickup and delivery are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please add discounted freight from GA to NJ to all pickup orders - $799 for 1975t 3.3125% NJ Sales tax on all pickups and deliveries.
For current availability, please check https://smokerguru.com/collections/workhorse-pits-1
1975t Road-Worthy Offset Smoker from Workhorse Pits
The “1975t” is the trailblazing version of our largest capacity smoker, the 1975. It offers a 24" diameter chamber and firebox and has one of the thickest walls in the industry at a full 3/8 inches. Globally recognized for its stellar performance, the 1975t is the ultimate solution for large family gatherings, BBQ competitions, or commercial catering.
Designed with computational fluid dynamics, this unit burns extremely even. Customers praise the precise and simple performance of plus or minus five degrees across the chamber. Featuring the popular RAW linseed oil coating for exterior finish, and a robust 3"x 2" solid tube frame with custom wheels, the 1975t is both stylish and sturdy.
- Cooking Surface: 2316 Sq Inches with Top Pull-out Rack and Cowboy Grill (47"x23.25" Grate in Main Chamber; 40.5"x15" Optional Top Rack; 26.5"x23.25" Grate in Optional Cowboy Firebox)
- Smoker Length: 84"
- Chamber Length: 48"
- Firebox Length: 27"
- Trailer Length: 125"
- Trailer Width: 60"
- Overall Height: 86"
- Travel Height: 60" (stack down)
- Thermometers: Two Tel-tru 300- UT, auto-calibrated (for top rack add two additional top thermometers)
- (2) Tel-Tru® Temperature Gauges (stock), Grease Drain, Probe Port Break-Away Stack, 10 square feet of wood storage
- Cowboy Firebox, Top Pull-Out Rack, Firebox Scraper, Grill Cover