Workhorse 1975 Offset Pit
Pickup and delivery are available. Please email email@example.com for more information. Please add discounted freight from GA to NJ to all pickup orders - $299 for 1975 and $399 for 1975 Wagon chassie. 3.3125% NJ Sales tax on all pickups and deliveries.
For current availability, please check https://smokerguru.com/collections/workhorse-pits-1
Workhorse Pits 1975 Offset Smoker
The “1975” is our largest capacity offset we offer, showcasing a 24" diameter and a full 3/8" (.375") wall, one of the thickest in the industry. Known for delivering stellar performance globally, the 1975 can handle four briskets or eight to ten Boston butts on the single main cooking grate. Designed for large family gatherings, BBQ competitions, or commercial catering, the 1975 is the solution to elevate your cooking game.
Designed using computational fluid dynamics, the 1975 ensures an even burn and is praised by customers for a precise performance of plus or minus five degrees across the chamber. With features like the original design fold-down smoke stack and a popular optional Cowboy Grill, the 1975 offers everything you need to take your grilling to the next level.
- Cooking Surface: 2316 Sq Inches with Top Pull-out Rack and Cowboy Grill (47"x23.25" Grate in Main Chamber; 40.5"x15" Optional Top Rack; 26.5"x23.25" Grate in Optional Cowboy Firebox)
- Exterior Size: Overall Length - 84", Chamber Length - 48", Firebox Length - 27", Overall Height - 85", 60" (stack down) , Weight: 835lbs
- Thermometers: Two Tel-tru 300- UT, auto-calibrated (for top rack add two additional top thermometers)
- (2) Tel-Tru® Temperature Gauges, Grease Drain, Break-Away Stack, Wood Storage Rack, 6" Solid Rubber Casters
- Cowboy Firebox, Top Pull-Out Rack, Grill Cover, Smart Shelf, Firebox Scraper and Wagon Package