Workhorse 1969 Offset Pit
Pickup and delivery are available. Please email email@example.com for more information. Please add discounted freight from GA to NJ to all pickup orders - $299 for 1969 and $399 for 1969 Wagon chassis—3.3125% NJ Sales tax on all pickups and deliveries.
For current availability, please email us or check here - https://smokerguru.com/collections/workhorse-pits-1
Workhorse Pits 1969 Offset Smoker
1969 Offset Smoker from Workhorse Pits
The "1969", our mid-sized offset smoker. Showcasing the outstanding performance that Workhorse Pits is celebrated for, the 1969 can masterfully cook three briskets or four to six Boston butts. With nearly 3/8" thick walls and a total cooking space of 41" x 19", this unit delivers precise, even burning. Mounted on 6" proprietary solid rubber casters and featuring options like the Cowboy Grill, top pull-out rack, and RAW linseed oil coating, the 1969 provides everything you need to elevate your barbecue experience.
- Cooking Surface: 1827 Sq Inches (with Top Pull-out Rack and Cowboy Grill)
- Exterior Size: Overall Length - 76", Chamber Length - 42", Firebox Length - 25", Overall Height - 73.5"
- Weight: 740lbs
- Thermometers: Two Tel-tru 300- UT, auto-calibrated (add one additional top thermometer for top rack)
- (2) Tel-Tru® Temperature Gauges, Grease Drain, Break-Away Stack, Wood Storage Rack, 6" Solid Rubber Casters
- Cowboy Firebox, Top Pull-Out Rack, Grill Cover, Smart Shelf, Firebox Scraper and Wagon Package