Workhorse 1957 Offset Pit
Pickup and delivery are available. Please email email@example.com for more information. Please add discounted freight from GA to NJ to all pickup orders - $299 for 1957 and $399 for 1957 Wagon chassis—3.3125% NJ Sales tax on all pickups and deliveries.
For current availability, please email us or check here - https://smokerguru.com/collections/workhorse-pits-1
Workhorse Pits 1957 Offset Smoker
1957 Offset Smoker from Workhorse Pits
The "1957", our smallest offset smoker. Despite its sleek and compact design, it embodies the stellar performance Workhorse Pits is renowned for. It's robust enough to handle two briskets or four Boston butts, while its precise engineering ensures even burning. Mounted on proprietary solid rubber casters, this powerful smoker delivers barbecue greatness without taking up too much patio space. With options like the Cowboy Grill, a top pull-out rack, and a popular RAW linseed oil coating, 1957 offers everything you need to take your grilling to the next level.
- Cooking Surface: 1601 Sq Inches (with Top Pull-out Rack and Cowboy Grill)
- Exterior Size: Overall Length - 66", Chamber Length - 37", Firebox Length - 21", Overall Height - 73"
- Weight: 670lbs
- Thermometers: Two Tel-tru 300- UT, auto-calibrated (add one additional top thermometer for the top rack)
- Tel-Tru® Temperature Gauges (2)
- Grease Drain
- Probe Port
- Break-Away Stack
- Wood Storage Rack
- 6" Solid Rubber Casters
- Cowboy Firebox, Top Pull-Out Rack, Grill Cover, Smart Shelf, Firebox Scraper, 6" Forged Steel Casters, Wagon Package