Tappecue Touch - 4 Probe WiFi BBQ Thermometer
This item qualifies for Free US Shipping when the total order is over $99
The Tappecue Touch WIFI Barbecue Thermometer is the ultimate thermometer for those that need to monitor their cook from a variety of locations.
Have you spent a ton of time, effort and money on wireless thermometers only to have them fail to stay connected or not be able to read them from inside your house? The team at Tappecue has taken care of this problem for you. This unique, and ground breaking cloud system utilizes WIFI, which is a far more robust technology than radio or Bluetooth for remotely monitoring your cooks.
You have no limitations with the Tappecue, simply monitor your cook from anywhere you have an internet connection. You can spend more time with the family, and less time checking on your smoker of the food inside of it, because you will always know exactly what temperature you are at at a quick glance.
The Tappecue Touch Device includes four Extra-Care Probes, a Power Supply / Charger, Pen Stylus & Getting Started Guide.
The Tappecue Touch WIFI Barbecue Thermometer system includes four 6’ meat temperature probes, a USB cord and power supply + a FREE subscription to the Tappecue Cloud and Mobile App.
- 4 probes - Temperature from 0 F to 572 F - Probe settings for food or chamber temperature - Probes have a 6 foot wire leading up to the probe
- Free Mobile Apps (iPhone/iPod/iPad and Android) - Alerts when the temperature min/max is reached and Alerts when the chamber goes low or high - Multiple mobile devices can be alerted - Default probe list that is customizable (i.e. poultry can be changed to chicken) Guest Mode functionality to allow guests to view/get alerts to your temperatures
- Windows and MAC Installation Program
- Wi-Fi Internal antennae allows for distance of the smoker/Tappecue to be as far as 180 feet spread from the wireless router/hotspot - LCD panel for viewing temperatures at the smoker - Power Supply ( 5V-1A ) Allows for uninterrupted power.
- Keep your history At the end of every smoking session you have an option to email the session results in a csv file format that can be imported into excel and graphed. This data will have approximately 30 second temperature updates of all four probes.
Touchscreen display for easy setup, Offline Mode, and changing Wi-Fi networks
Internal battery for versatilty and portability i.e. tailgate parties, camping, or meals on the grill/oven/crockpot, etc.
Speaker and LED lights on board for alert notifications.
Wireless range from Tappecue unit to router is up to 180-feet.
Mobile Apps for iOS and Android Devices
Alerts when the temperature min/max is reached. Alerts when the chamber goes low or high. Multiple mobile devices can be alerted. Default probe list that is customizable.
Touch Screen Display
Easy to setup to and change wireless networks via touchscreen. Large digits viewable from a distance.
Accepts 4 probes for any probe combintation. Tracks each probe independently with settable high and low alarms and graphing functionality.
Double insulated for high humidity oven environments. Color-coded for easy recognition. 6’ long leads. Stainless steel, 6” long, curved joint, pointed probes.
Designed for outdoor use and most weather conditions.
View temperatures when internet isn’t available from up to 180 feet away from the Tappecue Touch device.
Rechargeable 2400mAh battery provides up to 12 hours of power for long smokes. Never run out during a long cook.
Power Supply / Charger
Cooking longer than 12 hours? Plug into wall outlet with the 5V-1A power supply for unlimited power.
Guest Mode Functionality
Allow as many guest to view your temperatures and recieve alerts.
SessionBook and Web Portal
View and store temp data on the Tappecue Cloud (tappecue.net) to access temps and historical logs anytime/anywhere.
Designed in Kansas City, MO bbq capital of the world by Team Tappecue