Portable Kitchen PK360 Cast Aluminum Charcoal Grill & Smoker W/ Black Shelves
For over sixty years the cast aluminum construction of the Portable Kitchen charcoal grill & smokers have proven to be rust-proof and durable.
- Featuring a four point adjustable vent system with twin cylinder lower vents and two upper radial vents for precise temperature control, even more control than Kamado style grills, which allows you to set it up to cook hot and fast for steaks and burgers or low and slow for pork butt and ribs.
- The capsule style design moves heat around the grill, creating a convective effect, cooking food from all sides.
- The detachable hood makes cleaning easy while the hinged cooking grid lets you conveniently add charcoal without removing the cooking grid.
- The 316 marine grade stainless steel cooking grid offers 360 square inches of cooking surface.
- The unique ash management system features two ash roof caps to prevent ash from falling into the lower air intakes and a plug to make ash clean-out super easy.
- The quick release knob detaches the PK360 Freestanding Grill & Smoker from the heavy-duty pedestal stand making it truly portable for camping or tailgating so you won't sacrifice good quality cooking just to be portable.
- The PK360 also includes two giant, ultra-tough Durabilium shelves with accessory bar that provide 230 square inches of weather-proof workspace.
- The removable shelves are designed to be stored on the integrated side handle hooks.
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel|