PK Grills Aaron Franklin Edition PK300AF Charcoal Grill Coal
Aaron Franklin of Austin, TX, barbecue fame has cooked on PK Grills for many years, consistently turning to their unique design for quality cooks. When approached by PK with the unique opportunity to develop his own PK 300 grill model, it was an automatic yes. Franklin made a few improvements on the original PK 300 model to bring you the special edition available today.
At the heart of its upgraded retro architecture, the PK 300 charcoal grill embodies the spirit and pure cooking simplicity of the very first cast aluminum PK Grill to come out of its mold in 1952. Still built to cook. Still built to last. As always, 100% Original.
AARON FRANKLIN SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES
- Speed rack holds two sheet pans to keep ingredients handy (sheet trays sold separately)
- More shelf space. You get two big, roomy cast aluminum shelves for all your meat, prep, and mise en place. Shelves fold down when not in use.
- Belly bar to hang towels and tools
- Custom color
BUILT TO COOK
- A capable grill and smoker
- Excels at low/slow AND hot/fast cooks
- Proprietary shape ideal for 2-zone cooking, build a fire front and center for direct cooking or to the side for indirect
- Cast aluminum = even heat
- Hinged cooking grid for easy coal management
- Radial top vents and bottom vents with easy access control levers provide precision airflow control
- Interior ash control system contains ash and pre-heats air entering the capsule for a more efficient burn
- Ash containment system
BUILT TO LAST
- Rustproof aluminum capsule
- 20-year warranty
- Rugged cart construction
- Large, ergonomic Durabilium™ lid handle
- Cast-in Durahinge™ won't rust or break
- Real rubber wheel with aluminum rim
- Improved cast aluminum capsule with precise lid seal
- Side shelf has built-in tow handle
(w/ cart & shelves)
315 sq. in.
- 22.35" x 14.13"