Meadow Creek TS500 Barbeque Reverse Flow Smoker Trailer
For pickups from our Paterson NJ location, we include the shipping charge from Meadow Creek to us as well as cover the NJ sales tax ourselves. Personal front yard delivery is available. About 2 weeks of lead time for custom units. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The TS500 Tank Reverse Flow Smoker Trailer is a beast, and a handsome one at that! It’s built out of a 500-gallon tank and boasts nearly 46 square feet of the cooking area—that’s enough space for 60 racks of ribs lying flat!
The spacious warming box will hold six full-size restaurant pans. Along with all of the other features standard on the TS series trailers, the TS500 BBQ smoker is ready to face the hungry crowds.
This trailer comes standard on a heavy-duty single axle chassis. It’s shown here with the optional double axle, trim package, stainless steel work shelves, mounted chicken cooker with stainless steel lid, and spare tire.
- Reverse flow draft
- Wood box
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Stay cool handles on slide vents, firebox door, and warming box door
- 2 exterior work shelves
- Warming box with 3 shelves
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer on smoker and warming box doors
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- 2 exterior shelves
- 2 doors on each side of smoker
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate
Overall Dimensions: 92”h x 202”l x 72”w
Cooking Area: 45.86 sq. ft. (6,604 sq. in.)
Space Above Top Grate: 6.5”
Grate Dimensions: 2 – 30” x 33”, 4 – 34” x 34”
Grate Style: Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
Space Between Grates: 5.75”
Tank Dimensions: 37” x 108” (500-gallon)
Metal Thickness on Tank: 0.25”
Fire Box Dimensions: 30.5” Cube (Inside: 30” x 30” x 18”*)
Metal Thickness on Fire Box: 0.25”
Warming Box Dimensions: 21” x 27.5” (Inside)
Warming Box Grate: 21” x 28”
Space Between Grates in Warmer: 8.5”
Axle Rating: 3,500 lbs.
Weight: 2800 lbs.
Shipping Weight With Skid: Approx. 2,800 lbs.
Meat Capacity: Fits 4 x 40 lbs. whole pig, 100-105 whole chickens, 46-50 whole briskets, 35-40 racks of spare ribs, 50-60 racks of baby back ribs, and 64-65 pork butts.