Meadow Creek BX50T Cabinet Box Smoker Trailer
For pickups from our Paterson NJ location, we include the shipping charge from Meadow Creek to us. Personal front yard delivery is available. About 2 weeks of lead time for custom units. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Do you want to use your BX50 Box Smoker for mobile cooking? How about mounting it on a trailer. The BX50T comes with a storage box and space to add a grill. Built on a sturdy trailer frame with ball hitch and flush-mount LED lights.
- Double walls with 1" insulation
- Auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug
- Removable water pan
- Built for wet and dry smoking
- Slide-out cooking grates made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod
- Adjustable grate configuration (There are 7 slots total, with the option of adding three more grates.)
- Painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Built-in Guru adapter for temp controller mounting
- Slide-out charcoal basket with a grate for the ashes to fall through
- Stainless steel handles
- 2 stainless steel calibratable thermometers
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox for precise draft control
- Uncoated steel interior
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axles, road-worthy tires, and DOTcompliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate. We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for trailer models.
Overall Dimensions: 108"l x 68"w x 76"h
Grate Dimensions: 18" x 22"
Smoking Chamber Dimensions: 29"h x 24"w x 20"d
Cooking Area: 11.56 sq. ft. (1665 sq. in.)
Fire Basket Dimensions: 6”h x 18”w x 20”l
Insulation Thickness: 1”
Grate Style: Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
Number of Grates: 4
Metal Thickness: 13 Gauge
Weight: 1100 lbs.
Shipping Weight With Skid: Approx. 1,325 lbs.
Meat Capacity: Fits 16 Pork butts, 16 racks of baby back ribs, 8 racks of spare ribs, 12 racks of St. Louis ribs, 8 whole briskets, 12-16 brisket flats, 32 chicken halves.