Meadow Creek BX50T Cabinet Smoker Trailer
Do you want to use your BX50 Box Smoker for mobile cooking? How about mounting it on a trailer. The BX50T comes with a storage box and space to add a grill. Built on a sturdy trailer frame with ball hitch and flush-mount LED lights.
- Double walls with 1" insulation
- Auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug
- Removable water pan
- Built for wet and dry smoking
- Slide-out cooking grates made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod
- Adjustable grate configuration (There are 7 slots total, with the option of adding three more grates.)
- Painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Built-in Guru adapter for temp controller mounting
- Slide-out charcoal basket with a grate for the ashes to fall through
- Stainless steel handles
- 2 stainless steel calibratable thermometers
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox for precise draft control
- Uncoated steel interior
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axles, road-worthy tires, and DOTcompliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate. We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for trailer models.
Overall Dimensions: 108"l x 68"w x 76"h
Grate Dimensions: 18" x 22"
Smoking Chamber Dimensions: 29"h x 24"w x 20"d
Cooking Area: 11.56 sq. ft. (1665 sq. in.)
Fire Basket Dimensions: 6”h x 18”w x 20”l
Insulation Thickness: 1”
Grate Style: Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
Number of Grates: 4
Metal Thickness: 13 Gauge
Weight: 1100 lbs.
Shipping Weight With Skid: Approx. 1,325 lbs.
Meat Capacity: Fits 16 Pork butts, 16 racks of baby back ribs, 8 racks of spare ribs, 12 racks of St. Louis ribs, 8 whole briskets, 12-16 brisket flats, 32 chicken halves.