Meadow Creek BX50 Cabinet (Box) Smoker
Box smokers have been doing well at competitions and backyarders love them because they’re compact, easy to use, and efficient to run. Combined with Meadow Creek’s 30+ year tradition of outstanding quality and service, the BX50 cabinet smoker is setting the woods on fire.
What really sets this box smoker apart is the ability to use it with or without water! It is also efficient, running at 250 degrees F for at least 8 hours on 20 pounds of charcoal, and comes standard with an auto-feed water system. No other smoker can compare to the BX50’s ability to function as both a wet and dry smoker. The unique water replenishing system of the BX50 provides you with deliciously juicy, smoky meat and for dry smoking, simply do not add water to the water jug and you’ll be able to dry smoke jerky to perfection. Enjoy the fuel efficiency of the BX50, with no need to refill on fuel for up to 8-12 hours, you can relax while your food cook’s on it’s own. This cabinet smoker does such a great job at keeping a consistent temperature, you can leave it smoking overnight with no worries. The BX50 is the easiest box smoker you’ll ever use and need.
Each cooking grate holds a full size pan.
There are two thermometers for monitoring the inside of the cooking chamber. Using the BX50 as a water smoker, you should see only several degrees difference between the top and bottom thermometers once it’s up and running.
- Comes in Black
- 13 gauge double wall with 1" insulation
- 2 large rubber wheels on back for easy transport (similar to a hand truck)
- Locking casters in front
- Removable water pan
- Water bottle feed requires heavy duty bottle, which comes included with smoker
- Doors have insulating strips
- Locking latches on doors
- 2 Dampers at the base
- Built in Guru Adapter piece
- Slide out ash pan/firebox combo
- Can hold up to 20lbs of charcoal
- Removable grease pan
- 6" space between racks
- 4 racks total
- 4.5 oz can of touch-up paint
- Custom colors available for an additional $200: Red, Green, or Blue
Shipping Weight: 725 lbs.