Meadow Creek BX100 Cabinet Box Water Smoker
For pickups from our Paterson NJ location, we include the shipping charge from Meadow Creek to us. Personal front yard delivery is available. About 2 weeks of lead time for custom units. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The Meadow Creek BX100 Box Smoker is designed to feed up to 300 people when cooking pulled pork. It holds 22 Boston butts, 12 whole briskets, or 16 racks of St. Louis ribs at a time.
Like the other BX models, the BX100 comes with an auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug for hassle-free water smoking. It does an excellent job with or without water, unlike some cabinet smokers on the market, which makes it possible to also smoke jerky or anything you want to smoke-dry.
- Double walls with 1" insulation
- Auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug
- Removable water pan
- Built for wet and dry smoking
- Slide-out cooking grates made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod
- Adjustable grate configuration (There are 7 slots total, with the option of adding three more grates.)
- Painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Built-in Guru adapter for temp controller mounting
- Slide-out charcoal basket with a grate for the ashes to fall through
- Stainless steel handles
- 2 stainless steel calibratable thermometers
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox for precise draft control
- Uncoated steel interior
- Built on a heavy-duty wagon chassis with 4 12" wheels.
Shipping Weight: 925 lbs.