- Sturdy cart base with pneumatic tires and 8” casters
- Front cover protects gas valves
- 2 loop burners
- 2 stage regulator
- Slide-out tray for easy cleaning
- Rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel grate with 2 cooking heights
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
Meadow Creek BBQ36G 36" Gas Flat Top Grill +
For pickups from our Paterson NJ location, we include the shipping charge from Meadow Creek to us. Personal front yard delivery is available. About 2 weeks of lead time for custom units. Please email email@example.com for more info.
The BBQ36G is gas-fired and a nice size for cranking out burgers (40 at once), hot dogs, steaks, or anything else you want to grill over direct fire. These grills are built to hold up under constant use in restaurants and other crowd-serving environments. With their heavy-duty pipe burners, non-rusting stainless steel grates, and gas valves shielded from impact, these grills will stand up to the rigors of commercial cooking for years to come.
30 lb. tank will do approx. 12 hrs. 2 burners on high.
41.5”h x 45”l x 35”w
5.04 sq. ft. (726 sq. in.)
22” x 33”
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
Approximately 42,000 Per Burner