Meadow Creek BBQ26S Charcoal Chicken Cooker +
For pickups from our Paterson NJ location, we include the shipping charge from Meadow Creek to us. Personal front yard delivery is available. About 2 weeks of lead time for custom units. Please email email@example.com for more info.
Meadow Creek’s revolutionary method of grilling chicken also comes in smaller packages. Similar to the BBQ26 Chicken Cooker, this heavy-duty grill features a lid, sturdy legs with casters, charcoal pan insert, and height adjustment brackets for the charcoal pan.
- A top lid gives you control over a hot fire. Leave the lid open for darker and more crispy skin on your chicken or close the lid for beautiful, golden-brown skin.
- A double-sided grate makes it easy to turn the entire rack of meat with one hand. The stainless steel grate never rusts and is easy to maintain, for many years of enjoyment.
- Known as a “chicken flipper,” this Amish-made grill with a rotating sandwich grate makes it fun and easy to grill tender, juicy chicken with crispy skin every time. In our opinion, this grill is the best wing cooker on the market and it does an excellent job of cooking chicken, sausage links, and many other foods, giving them a delicious smoky flavor.
- Height adjustment brackets for the charcoal pan let you bring the heat closer to the grate for thinner foods you want to cook with more intense heat, such as steaks, hamburgers, and hotdogs.
- The optional griddle lets you fry eggs, bacon, and pancakes.
The BBQ26S Chicken Cooker is charcoal/wood-fired and holds 15 lbs. of meat. An outstanding grill for small barbeques.
- Rotating double-sided grates are made of food-grade T304 stainless steel rod which won’t rust.
- Hinged Lid
- Calibratable Stainless Steel Thermometer
- 5" Roll Around Casters
- 1" Pipe Legs
- Charcoal Pan Insert
- Vents in Lid
- Charcoal Pan Height Adjustment Brackets
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
Overall Dimensions: 45”h x 32.5”l x 24”w
Grate Dimensions: 16” x 24”
Flat Grate Dimensions: 16" x 25"
Grate Style: Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
Cooking Area: 2.67 sq. ft. (384 sq. in.)
Cooking Area of Flat Grate: 2.78 sq. ft. (400 sq. in.)
Metal Thickness: 13 Gauge Net Weight 66 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 135 lbs.