Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun Non-contact Digital LCD IR Laser Temp Meter
by Smoker Guru
Original price $ 21.99 - Original price $ 21.99
$ 21.99 - $ 21.99
Current price $ 21.99
This item qualifies for Free US Shipping when the total order is over $99
- The infrared thermometer is safely and quickly used for measuring the temperature of the object’s surface without contact. The unit is equipped with a laser, which is used for aiming, consists of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display.
Ideal for household use or industrial measurements; can be used for cooking, automobile maintenance, HVAC real estate, fire-watch, electrical engineering and more.
- All objects whose temperature is higher than absolute zero emits infrared radiation energy proportionally. The optics collected the infrared energy emitted by an object and focus onto the sensor. Then the sensor translates the energy into an electrical signal. This signal will be turned out to be digital shown on the LCD after the signal amplifier and processing circuit.
- Use a GM-IR6 infrared temperature probe, with high precision and stable performance.
- High measurement temperature (settable), sound prompt function
- Backlight (LED) display
- °C/°F selection
- Measurement range: -50°C ~400°C (-58°F ~752°F)
- Emissivity: 0.95preset
- Laser target pointer
- Auto power shut off (Battery saving)