Horizon Smoker 20" RD Special Marshal Backyard Style Smoker
*ALL Horizon Smokers are made from new structural steel, 1/4" Pipe and offer a Lifetime Warranty against burnout.
For all pickups from our Paterson location, please add $349 for discounted shipping from Perry Oklahoma to us in New Jersey.
The 20" RD Special Marshal is the most popular smoker in their lineup. It has the same dimensions as the 20" Marshal but comes standard with almost every factory installed accessory they offer! They've added a counterweight to help lighten the cooking chamber door. The sliding convection system and extra thermometer to help regulate and monitor the temperature in the different cooking zones. 20" wagon wheels for easy maneuvering and a heavy-duty charcoal grate to last for years.
With its offset firebox and large cooking chamber the 20" RD Special Marshal can easily cook for a small family or feed up to 100 people. The double damper system makes it easy to regulate your temperature. From a low 160 degrees for slow smoking to 250 degrees for barbecuing, all the way up to 325 for grilling, this smoker can do it all.
- 20" diameter x 44" long horizontal cooking chamber
- 20" diameter x 22" long firebox for longer cooking times and fuel efficiency
- Fully welded construction and heavy-duty hinged lids
- Side firebox door for easy ash removal and damper control
- Smokestack with damper control
- Burns wood, charcoal or a combination of both fuel sources
- Over 1200 square inches of available cooking surface
- Wood storage shelf under cooking chamber
- Grease drain and hook to make clean up hassle-free and to prevent flare-ups
- 20" wagon style wheels for easy maneuvering
- Chrome spring handles last for years and stay cool during smoker use
- (1) Warming plate on top of firebox
- (2) 3" thermometer and threaded 1/2" thermometer ports
- (1) Cooking chamber door Counterweight for easier lifting
- (1) Sliding convection plate system to evenly distribute heat
- (2) Heavy-duty 19" x 21" framed cooking grills
- (1) Heavy-duty 19" x 17" framed firebox cooking grill for direct grilling
- (1) Heavy-duty 12" x 20" firebox charcoal grate
- (1) Standard clean out tool for easy ash removal