Horizon Smoker 20" Marshal Backyard Style Smoker
*ALL Horizon Smokers are made from new structural steel, 1/4" Pipe and offer a Lifetime Warranty against burnout.
The 20" Marshal is the big brother to the 20" Classic and can handle just about any weekend BBQ. It is an overall 1' longer than the Classic (8" in cooking chamber + 4" in the firebox). The Marshal offers over 250 more square inches of cooking capacity than the 20" Classic.
With its offset firebox and large cooking chamber the 20" Marshal can easily cook for a small family or feed up to 100 people. The double damper system makes it easy to regulate your temperature. From a low 160 degrees for slow smoking to 250 degrees for barbecuing, all the way up to 325 for grilling, this smoker can do it all.
- 20" diameter x 44" long horizontal cooking chamber
- 20" diameter x 22" long firebox for longer cooking times and fuel efficiency
- Fully welded construction and heavy-duty hinged lids
- Side firebox door for easy ash removal and damper control
- Smokestack with damper control
- Burns wood, charcoal or a combination of both fuel sources
- Over 1200 square inches of available cooking surface
- Wood storage shelf under cooking chamber
- Grease drain and hook to make clean up hassle-free and to prevent flare-ups
- 16" wagon style wheels for easy maneuvering
- Chrome spring handles last for years and stay cool during smoker use
- (1) Warming plate on top of firebox
- (1) 3" thermometer and threaded 1/2" thermometer port
- (2) Heavy-duty 19" x 21" framed cooking grills
- (1) Heavy-duty 19" x 17" framed firebox cooking grill for direct grilling
- (1) Heavy-weight 12" x 20" firebox charcoal grate
- (1) Standard clean out tool for easy ash removal