The FEC300 gets up to temp in 10 to 15 minutes, features electronically-controlled heat, and an amazing 15 minute heat recovery time. The FEC300 uses 100% food grade wood pellets, which provide pure wood smoke flavor, economically. Ash is cold and is removed by the cupful, rather than the trash-can-full. No more danger of dumpster fires! Because it is 100% wood burning, you won't get gas fumes passing over your meat, which means a much better tasting product than you can get with gas-fired pits.
Free shipping to a commercial address with loading dock or fork-lift, liftgate a bit more. Shipped directly from Cookshack. No Sales Tax is collected outside of NJ.
- Pellets are a "green" renewable fuel source -- the FEC300 uses no gas!
- Fast start up, continuous even heat, and precise temperature control give you consistently delicious barbecue. There is no gas flavor aftertaste to overcome.
- Cookshack's proprietary IQ4 electronic time and temperature controller is easy to use, and gives you consistent results with every load. Its cook and hold feature is standard on all commercial Cookshack and FEC models.
- When the smoke-cook cycle has finished, the controller drops automatically to the hold temperature.
- Electronically-controlled temperature eliminates large heat fluctuations that dry and shrink meat.
- Patented automatic wood pellet stoker-fed system is operated by the IQ4 controller. It knows when the smoker needs more fuel; you can go away and leave it to do its job without your attention.
- Easy flip-of-the switch starting brings the FEC rapidly up to smoking temperature.
- Burners stay on when doors are opened; heat recovery occurs in as little as 15 minutes. Some other smokers take up to an hour to bring the temperature back up. This affects the quality of the meat and lengthens the cooking cycle.
- Placing food on rotating rotisserie racks results in more even cooking which means consistent results.
- Flip a switch to auto-start, no tending a fire — cooks overnight with no attention needed.
- Consistent flavor results! With the FEC's precisely regulated patented wood delivery system, there is no chance of an employee adding more wood and changing the flavor of the meat.
- Because the FEC300 is 100% wood burning for both its heat source and flavor source, results are consistent. In gas stickburners, the wood logs get smaller as they burn, and as new product is added, wood must be added as well. Since product is cooking while new wood is added, flavor is affected.
- Racks are removable and can be power washed for quick clean up.
- Uses a convection fan for even cooking with less shrinkage.
- For easy loading of product, rotisserie racks are rotated manually with the FEC's rugged cast metal 1HP Linemaster Hercules Heavy Duty Foot Switch.
- Self-closing doors keep your hands free to handle meat.
- The shelves are easy to remove for cleaning.
- No professional set up required — just roll it in place and get started!
- Add 600 lbs. capacity by placing two of the FEC300s side by side with left and right facing doors.
- The FEC300's rugged stainless steel interior and exterior is a stronger, higher grade of steel than the black carbon steel used in many other brands of smokers.
- This tough smoker is built on a tubular steel perimeter which will not warp or bend, even if the smoker is moved by a fork lift. This is one sturdy piece of equipment! Some other brands make a cheaper smoker, but no one makes a stronger one.
- We use Spin-Glass Board insulation, for superior heat retention and fuel savings, between the double layers of the FEC300's body. Your energy costs stay down because the smoker is not constantly re-heating due to heat loss. The smoker is dependable in all climate conditions.
- All seams are sealed so that no moisture can leak into the insulation — no fire danger.
- Double stainless steel doors give you access to the entire length of the rotisserie shelves.