Cookshack FEC120 Fast Eddy's Commercial Pellet Smoker
If you are looking for a smoker that gives you the consistent authentic barbecue flavor you crave without hassle, then the Fast Eddy's™ by Cookshack FEC120 commercial pellet smoker oven is the one for you. It features an offset firebox and convection fan operation for moist and tender barbecue and less meat shrinkage. The FEC120 is the perfect choice for restaurants, grocery stores, food trucks, caterers, and competition cooks. NSF and USDA Approved. Warnock Hersey and ETL Listed (Approved USA and Canada) Commercial Cooking Equipment. For indoor installation, ventilation is required in order for this unit to properly operate.
Free shipping to a commercial address with loading dock or fork-lift, liftgate a bit more. Shipped directly from Cookshack. No Sales Tax is collected outside of NJ.
Construction Double Walled Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior Insulation Double Walled Construction surrounding 850° F Spin-Glas™ Insulation Dimensions 46"W (55"W with firebox door open) x 56.55"H x 32"D Cooking Capacity 150 lbs. pork butts, 120 lbs. brisket, 90 lbs. ribs, or 30 chickens per load Cooking Area 1,955 square inches; 13.5 sq ft Cooking Surface (5) 23" x 17" Nickel-Plated Steel Shelves, spaced 4.75" apart Fuel Source 100% Wood, Food Grade Pellets Pellet Heat
- Pellet heat is controlled by a fully automatic wood pellet system.
- With continuous use, the FEC120 produces about 8 oz. of ash per 40 lbs. of pellets used. The danger of fire from removing hot ash and embers is eliminated, unlike log burners that require removal of live coals.
- Pellets are easily obtainable, inexpensive, and easy to store; available in a variety of flavors.
- Pellets are 100% food grade wood; with no binders or additives. The pure wood smoke flavor cannot be beaten.
- Unlike natural gas and propane, which are fossil fuels, pellets are a renewable resource. Fossil fuel prices are going out of sight; now is a good time to free yourself from depending on gas. Give yourself an 'Atta boy' for going green.
- Pellets leave behind about 3% of ash — a fraction of the 30% ash produced by logs. No more hauling big buckets of hot ash and burning wood coals to the dumpster. In fact, you can empty ash with a saucepan rather than a trash can.
- Pellets produce a clean burn for a better smoke flavor, and they are more likely to pass emission standards requirements.
- Pellets produce low creosote buildup so that the smoker walls require less frequent cleaning.
- Loading pellets into the FEC's hopper is easy — just pour them in right from the bag.
- Storing clean plastic bags of pellets is far more desirable than a dirty woodpile on the premises!
Fuel Usage 1 lb. of pellets per hour at 250°F Temperature Settings 130°-400° F (temperature range will vary based on the load in the unit) Hopper Capacity 35 lbs. of pellets Controllers/Firepots Cookshack IQ5 electronic control system featuring USB data port, 3-stage cooking, 2-stage cooking, optional meat probe port and 8 programmable presets.
This unit has 1 firepot.
Electrical Requirements 7 amps @ 120 VAC; 36,000 BTU burner; electronically-controlled IQ5 thermostat; auto-start; draft fan; convection fan; 840 watts
Power cord approximate length 53" (may vary by +/- 6")
Certifications NSF and USDA Approved, and Warnock Hersey and ETL Listed Commercial Cooking Equipment (USA and Canada) Optional Equipment Meat Probe, Rib Racks, Stainless Steel Shelves, Smoker Cover, Smokehood, Smoke Enhancer Shipping Weight 515 lbs.