Extreme Heat Flame and Cut Resistant Aramid Flexible Hot Gloves 2 Pack
This item qualifies for Free US Shipping when the total order is over $99
Nouvelle Legende flame-resistant Aramid oven gloves with silicone dots are flexible, provide all-finger grip, and can withstand extreme heat. Perfect for indoor/outdoor use - the oven, grill, stovetop, or barbecue. Aramid is a man-made textile with amazing heat protection characteristics. Used by race car drivers, astronauts, firefighters as well as jet fighter pilots whose survival depends not only on skills but also on proper equipment. Although aramid could burn when a flame is held up to it, the gloves stop burning as soon as the heat source is removed, which illustrates the flame-resistant properties. Aramid arranged in a thick woven structure is also a poor conductor of heat, which makes it the perfect oven glove material. Care Instructions: Machine washable, dry flat, do not bleach.
- Aramid is the same material used by firefighters in extreme conditions upto 932F degrees.
- Protect yourself from burns when using the stove, grill, BBQ, and anything hot
- Silicone dots for a firm grip and safe handling while remaining flexible
- 13 inches long to cover and protect the hands and wrists from burns and cuts
- Nouvelle Legende is our superior quality and luxury home and kitchen product line. We believe in our products which is why we use them in our homes too.