Meadow Creek PR42G 42″ Gas Pig Roaster Smoker +
For pickups from our Paterson NJ location, we include the shipping charge from Meadow Creek to us. Personal front yard delivery is available. About 2 weeks of lead time for custom units. Please email email@example.com for more info.
Quickly and easily roast a whole hog up to 125 pounds (live weight) on this entry-level pig cooker from Meadow Creek—without turning the meat! Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 24 whole chickens or 20 pork butts using the second tier grate. Propane-fired. Dual shut-offs and a thermo-coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
Features of the PR42G Propane Pig Roaster
- 13″ Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
Approximately 82,000Metal Thickness
13 GaugeNet Weight
250 lbs.Shipping Weight
300 lbs.Capacity of Whole Pigs
100 lbs.Capacity of Pork Butts
2nd Tier Grate: 18-20, Single Grate: 10-11Capacity of Racks of Ribs
2nd Tier Grate: 10-12, Single Grate: 5-6Capacity of Whole Briskets
2nd Tier Grate: 8-9, Single Grate: 4-5Capacity of Whole Chickens
2nd Tier Grate: 22-24, Single Grate: 12-14Capacity of Hamburgers
2nd Tier Grate: 70-80, Single Grate: 40-45