Meadow Creek PR42G 42″ Gas Pig Roaster Smoker
For pickups from our Paterson NJ location, we include the shipping charge from Meadow Creek to us. Personal front yard delivery is available. About 2 weeks of lead time for custom units. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Quickly and easily roast a whole hog up to 125 pounds (live weight) on this entry-level pig cooker from Meadow Creek—without turning the meat! Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including up to 24 whole chickens or 20 pork butts using the second tier grate. Propane-fired. Dual shut-offs and a thermo-coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
Features of the PR42G Propane Pig Roaster
- 13″ Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
Approximately 82,000Metal Thickness
13 GaugeNet Weight
250 lbs.Shipping Weight
300 lbs.Capacity of Whole Pigs
100 lbs.Capacity of Pork Butts
2nd Tier Grate: 18-20, Single Grate: 10-11Capacity of Racks of Ribs
2nd Tier Grate: 10-12, Single Grate: 5-6Capacity of Whole Briskets
2nd Tier Grate: 8-9, Single Grate: 4-5Capacity of Whole Chickens
2nd Tier Grate: 22-24, Single Grate: 12-14Capacity of Hamburgers
2nd Tier Grate: 70-80, Single Grate: 40-45