by: Blaze Grills
$ 2,499.99 $ 3,124.99
• 2 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H burners
• 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 36,000 BTUs
• 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
• Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
• Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
• 630 square inches of total cooking space
• Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
• Individual flash tube secondary ignition
• Removable warming rack
• Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
• Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
• Full-width drip tray and removable baffles for quick clean up
• Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
• Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
• Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
• Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
$ 2,399.99 $ 2,499.99
Boasting a larger cooking surface, the Big Joe III is the most versatile kamado and perfect for large families or entertaining a crowd. Large enough to smoke three full racks of...
This ceramic heat deflector is placed over the charcoal in your kamado grill for indirect heat cooking. This fits Joe Jr. grills.
This set of two ceramic heat deflectors allows you to create heat zones in the kamado, which partially blocks off heat to provide both indirect and open flame. This fits Classic...