Ole Hickory Pits Model SSJ BBQ Smoker
The Ole Hickory Pits Model SSJ is a commercial quality competition BBQ Smoker that features either (30) 12in. by 48in. revolving racks for up to 120 square feet of cooking space or 25 18 inch by 48 inch revolving racks for up to 150 square feet. Rotating End Loading.
Free Shipping to a commercial address with loading dock or forklift is included (this cooker cannot be offloaded with the liftgate). Ships directly from Ole Hickory. We do not collect State Sales Tax outside of NJ. Please call Mike at 201-247-5821 for current lead times (8+ weeks lead time is normal).
- Construction: Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Steel Interior (100% welded & inspected seams) Tubular Steel Frame, 22 gauge stainless steel exterior, Mineral Wood Insulation- rated 1200 degrees F. (contains no asbestos or fiberglass)
- Electrical: 110 Volts, 60HZ, Single Phase, 15 Amp- AVOID NON-GROUNDED EXTENSION CORDS.
- Gas Burner: Two (2) 65,000 BTU Burner with Electronic ignition, available for L.P. or Natural Gas.
- Firebox: Two (2) regular fireplace size logs will last for up to 6 hours of cooking. Air over firebox circulation.
- Temperature Range: Thermostat control range 100 degrees F. to 325 degrees F.
- Upper Limit Control Switch: Extra Safety Feature
- Dial Thermometer: 2 1/2" Diameter.
- Heavy Duty Foot Switch: Rotisserie Advance.
- Casters: Four (4) Heavy Duty, ETL Approved.
- Convection System: One (1) 1/4 HP Motor. 10" fan blade provides a mix of both heat and smoke for product consistency.
- Flue: 4" Diameter.
- Grease Drain: 2" Pipe with 2" Baff Valve
- Weight: 3350 lbs., uncrated
- Rotisserie: 30 Racks, 12" x 48", 120 Sq. Ft. Cooking Surface.Nickel-chrome (stainless available at extra cost) Removable for easy cleaning.
- Rotisserie Drive: Heavy Duty 1/4 HP Motor- Long lasting chain drive system utilizing gear reduction.
- Rack Size: (30) 12" x 48"
- Total Cooking Surface: 120 Sq. Ft.
- Gas & Electric Approvals: ETL
- Sanitation Approvals: ETL
Ribs (3 & Down) - 120
Baby Back Ribs - 180
Boston Butt - 108
Turkey - 72
Chicken (Whole) - 108; (Half) - 360
Brisket (12 lb.) - 72