Ole Hickory Pits Model SSE BBQ Smoker
A premium commercial BBQ Smoker, the Ole Hickory Pits Model SSE can cook up to 90 whole chickens or 50 12lbs briskets at a time on its (15) revolving 12in. x 60in. racks — a total of 75 sq. ft. of cooking surface. Rotating Front Loading.
Free Shipping to a commercial address with loading dock or forklift is included (this cooker cannot be offloaded with the liftgate). Ships directly from Ole Hickory. We do not collect State Sales Tax outside of NJ. Please call Mike at 201-247-5821 for current lead times (8+ weeks lead time is normal).
- Rack Size: (15) 12" x 60"
- Total Cooking Surface: 75 Sq. Ft.
- Gas & Electric Approvals: ETL
- Sanitation Approvals: ETL
- Construction: Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Steel Interior (100% welded & inspected seams) Tubular Steel Frame, 22 gauge stainless steel exterior, Mineral Wood Insulation- rated 1200 degrees F. (contains no asbestos or fiberglass)
- Electrical: 110 Volts, 60HZ, Single Phase, 15 Amp- AVOID NON-GROUNDED EXTENSION CORDS.
- Gas Burner: 65,000 BTU Burner with Electronic ignition, available for L.P. or Natural Gas.
- Firebox: Two (2) regular fireplace size logs will last for up to 6 hours of cooking. Air over firebox circulation.
- Temperature Range: Thermostat control range 100 degrees F. to 325 degrees F.
- Upper Limit Control Switch: Extra Safety Feature
- Dial Thermometer: 2 1/2" Diameter.
- Heavy Duty Foot Switch: Rotisserie Advance.
- Casters: Four (4) Heavy Duty, ETL Approved.
- Convection System: One (1) 1/4 HP Motor. 10" fan blade provides a mix of both heat and smoke for product consistency.
- Flue: 4" Diameter.
- Grease Drain: 2" Pipe with 2" Baff Valve
- Weight: 2520 lbs., uncrated
- Rotisserie: 15 Racks, 12" x 60", 75 Sq. Ft. Cooking Surface.Nickel-chrome (stainless available at extra cost) Removable for easy cleaning.
- Rotisserie Drive: Heavy Duty 1/4 HP Motor- Long lasting chain drive system utilizing gear reduction.
Ribs (3 & Down) - 90
Baby Back Ribs - 120
Boston Butt - 80
Turkey - 50
Chicken (Whole) - 90;(Half) - 210
Brisket (12 lb.) - 50