Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal - 35LB
$ 39.99 $ 44.99
Kick up the heat. This 35 lbs. bag of JEALOUS DEVIL 100% Natural Hardwood Charcoal burns hotter so you can cook faster while instilling your mouth watering ribs, veggies, and steaks with a subtle, earthy flavor. Each piece of charcoal is made from incredibly dense South American hardwood. JEALOUS DEVIL's 100% natural sourcing and process leaves the hardened charcoal wood resistant to pops and sparks and all without adding in chemicals or fillers. This charcoal also produces minimal ash for minimal waste and maintenance. When you're grilling, barbecuing, or smoking, you'll never worry about overpowering your meat's natural flavors or the tasty kick of your rub. This charcoal adds, it doesn't distract. Make it an accent to your dish without the worry of overpowering your carefully crafted recipes. With a maximum temperature of over 1,100°, you'll really turn up the heat with this 35 lbs. bag of JEALOUS DEVIL 100% Natural Hardwood Grill Charcoal.
- Made from incredibly dense South American hardwood
- Contains no chemicals or fillers
- Resistant to pops and sparks
- Produces minimal ash for minimal waste and maintenance
- Enhances flavor without overpowering
- Maximum temperature over 1,100°
- Requires 25% to 40% less wood for low and slow cooking
- Burns for over 4-hours in the open or over 20-hours in low-oxygen environments
- Easy-lighting lumps ready to cook in 15-minutes
- Weight: 35 lbs.
Jealous Devil recommends lighting a few starter cubes/bales (hey, junk mail works too!) under a charcoal chimney, or using an active torch such as a looflighter or MAP torch. Depending on lighting conditions, your charcoal should come to temperature and be ready for cooking within 10-20 minutes. We do not condone the use of lighter fluid. It’s cheating. And also gross.