Tagwood Santa Maria Wood & Charcoal Built in Grill - BBQ05SS
Pre-Order, projected ship date - June 2022 BUILT-IN VERSION
The BBQ05SS Santa Maria grill also called Argentine grill is simply a masterpiece. Made entirely of 304 stainless steel to guarantee its performance.
It features height adjustable grates and an interchangeable griddle where you can cook your favorite vegetables and S shape meat hooks in which you can smoke or slow cook different foods like the Argentine famous "chorizo". The firebox gaucho style brasero allows you to light up the charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains your fire lit and away from food. You can use
wood charcoal or firewood based on your preference to grill like a gaucho. Cook half a lamb for 4 hours, some juicy burgers for the little ones or grill some salmon combined with some veggies on the the griddle. Bottom and walls are covered with firebricks which extends the product durability but also helps spread the heat evenly. Also includes a bottle opener, 304 stainless steel shovel and coal rake. 5 year limited warranty.
* Patent Pending
- 561 sq. in. of total grilling area
- 34'' x 16.5'' main grilling area
- ALL made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Height adjustment grates to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy cleanup
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom and side walls, minimizes heat transmission to outside wall and extends product durability
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
Height adjustable grates: this feature gives you the possibility to adjust the height of the grates to control the cooking temperature. Use the wheel to move the main grates up or down depending on what you need (closer to the coals = more heat to sear | away from coal = less heat for slow cooking). It is a feature that you will find in many South American barbecues because it allows you to really master the grill.