Tagwood BBQ Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill - BBQ02SI
This Argentine wood & charcoal grill has 6 different grilling surfaces so you can show your grilling skills but also to inspire your creativity. If you really want to be a master grill and differentiate yourself from the rest, this is the product. You can place the charcoal grill on your backyard and enjoy a true Argentine firewood & charcoal grill with many added features. It includes a main grate, 2 swivel secondary grate and griddle a warming rack, a height adjustable grilling basket or ASADOR and 16 S shape meat hooks. All made of 304 stainless steel.
Firebricks on the bottom to capture more heat and extend the life of the product. Height adjustable grates to manage temperature. A quite large prep table on the side, a bottle opener and all SS304 shovel and coal rake. 5 year limited warranty.
Truly something you have not seen before.
* Patent Pending
* LIMITED QUANTITIES
- 1,384 sq. in. of TOTAL grilling area
- Height adjustment system to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom, minimizes heat transmission to outside pannel and distirbutes heat evenly.
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- Bottle opener
- Secondary grate
- Clamp grill
- Warming Rack
- Shovel & coal rake
- S shape meat hooks (16pcs)
- FREE SHIPPING contiguous US.
Height adjustable grates: this feature gives you the possibility to adjust the height of the grates to control the cooking temperature. Use the wheel to move the main grates up or down depending on what you need (closer to the coals = more heat to sear | away from coal = less heat for slow cooking). It is a feature that you will find in many South American barbecues because it allows you to really master the grill.