Camp Chef Woodwind Classic 24 Pellet Grill with Sear Box
The Woodwind Classic wood-fire pellet grill with Sear Box brings easy and delicious BBQ right to your back patio. Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbecue, or even sear all your favorite foods
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Includes removable 2-piece enameled steel lower rack
- Includes removable 2-piece nickel plated upper rack
- Smart Smoke Technology
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Ash Cleanout System
- Cord Management System
- Grease Management System
- Large capacity hopper
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature display: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Simple temperature selection system
- 160º F up to 500º F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Stainless steel construction
- Enamel-coated cast iron grill grates
- Raised ribs on grates for distinct grill marks
- Propane burner for high heat
- Propane tank holder included
- Grease management system with drip tray
- Built-in ignition for easy lighting
- Heat diffuser plates for infrared cooking
- Reaches temperatures up to 900° F
- Easily replaces existing side shelf with existing holes and hardware
- Propane tank not included
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5 in. x 22 in.
- Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6 in. x 24 in.
- Upper Rack Area: 141 sq. in.
- Lower Rack Area: 429 sq. in.
- Total Rack Surface Area: 570 sq. in.
- Chamber Capacity: 3,778 cubic in.
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
- Overall Height: 32.5 in.
- Overall Weight: 146 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Searing Area Dimensions: 11.5 in. x 16 in.
- Total Surface Area: 184 sq. in.
- Total Output: 16,000 BTU stainless steel burner
- Overall Weight: 34 lbs.