Camp Chef SmokePro LUX 36 Pellet Grill
If you’re serious about meat, this is the pellet grill for you. The SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill & Smoker has a whopping total of 875 square inches of cooking space for you to work with, giving you the room to cook anything—and any quantity—you need. Camp Chef has kept all of the same great features for the home griller to simplify the smoking process, like a digital temperature display and a simple setting control panel. The new SmokePro LUX also includes a few upgrades from the previous version including a stainless steel fire box to extend the life of your grill and wider 50-millimeter legs for greater strength and stability. Let the grill do the work for you as the pellet auger feeds the perfect amount of wood to your fire box. Their Smart Smoke Technology ensures the maximum amount of smoke and, therefore, the best flavor around. Add to all this their exclusive ash cleanout system, and you’re running out of reasons not to buy this pellet grill.
- Includes meat probe
- Includes warming rack
- Includes bottom utility shelf
- Smart Smoke Technology
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Ash Cleanout System
- Grease Management System
- Large capacity hopper
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Simple temperature selection system
- 160º F up to 500º F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Upper Rack Area: 221 sq. in.
- Lower Rack Area: 663 sq. in
- Total Rack Surface Area: 874 sq. in.
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 16 in. x 12 in.
- Chamber Capacity: 4,675 cubic in.
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
- Overall Height: 41 in.
- Overall Weight: 180 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years