Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24"
Lock the delicious smoked flavor of mesquite, hickory, cherry, and more into your meats with the Smoke Vault 24”. This simple smoker cooks your meat low and slow with a heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray and water pan to infuse it with a delicious flavor you can’t get any other way. Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs to a whole turkey or even baked pies. Fully adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures throughout the cooking process. Cooking temperatures can vary from 160° F to 350° F.
- Two adjustable smoking racks
- One jerky smoking rack
- Water pan
- Heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray
- Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
- Three adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
- Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 350 degrees
- Protected burner drum for maximum heat control
- Convenient matchless snap-ignition
- Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
- Body Dimensions (without legs): 24 in. W x 16 in. D x 30 in. H
- Door Dimensions: 22 1/2 in. W x 28 in. H
- Cooking Rack Dimensions: 21 1/2 in. W x 14 in. D
- Shipping Dimensions: 25 in. x 17.5 in. x 30.5 in.
- Overall Height (with legs): 44 in.
- Overall Weight: 75 lbs.
- Total Output: 18,000 BTUs/Hr.