Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Grill - Second Shelf DISCONTINUED
DISCONTINUED. Replaced by the YS640s.
For grill pickup from our location, add $125 shipping and assembly charge from the KS to our warehouse. We pay NJ sales tax ourselves for all Yoder grilles picked up from our NJ locations. 4 - 20lb bags of pellets with pickup and deliveries at no extra charge.
To upgrade to a new ceramic igniter and high flow burn plate, please add $75
FEATURES & SPECIFICATION
Designed with versatility in mind.
- Over 1,000 square inches of cooking space will allow you to smoke, bake, roast and grill for any crowd
- Custom coded Programmable Logic Controller gives you true set it and forget it usability
- Produces more smoke than the competition, from 150º to 300º allowing you to focus on your food
If you are searching for a single grill to perform
all of your outdoor cooking needs, the Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Smoker is the answer. Traditionally, pellet fired grills have been excellent at smoking and baking but could not create the focused heat at the grate to be considered a serious direct grill.
Yoder Smokers has overcome this challenge with their YS Series of pellet grills outfitted with their direct grilling package. When fit with this package, the grate temperature on the left side soars past the 700-degree mark and produces those coveted steakhouse quality grill marks, fast cooking times, intense caramelization, color and texture common to cooking over an open fire or gas-fired grill.
The YS Pellet Grills also offer superior quality and taste when used traditionally as a pellet fired smoker. With second-to-none build craftsmanship, the YS Pellet Grills help to produce the flavor that only wood fires can produce, all with the ease of "set it and forget it" operation.
Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Smoker Features
- Made in America's heartland
- Digital control and display
- YS640 has 640 square inches of cooking surface (20" x 32")
- Optional 2nd shelf brings total cooking space to 1,070 square inches
- Variable displacement damper creates different heat zones on the main cooking grate
- 150 – 600-degrees in 5-degree increments
- 20-pound hopper capacity
- 10 gauge steel cooking chamber, 14 gauge steel on hopper and cart
- Weight: 313lbs
- Warranty: 10 years on grill body, 3 years on the control system, 1 year on igniter